ERC European Resuscitation Council Contact - FAQ     
Home  | News & Events  | Publications  | Resources  | Forum  | Shop  | Partners  | About ERC      

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Getting PhD in CPR field
khajehaminian
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Group:
Guest Member

Member No.: 399192

Is there anybody who know how I can participate in docroal program in CPR field?
and
Wich universities are holding this program?
PMEmail Poster
KevinDement
Posted: Aug 25 2015, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Group:
Guest Member

Member No.: 815782

It's truly hard to suggest something for you mainly because that you have not mentioned the place where you want to study. If such crucial details are not covered in your request, then it's tough for us to guide you through right path. If you have mentioned the place, then it may be easy for us to suggest one or two best places to join for the course from your nearby location.

In general, I know about a program managed by American Heart Association to provide CPR Certification/Recertification Course. I'm not sure whether you are looking for the same kind of course or not. Here you can have clear details of that program from their official page:

https://www.css.edu/academics/school-of-hea...cpr-course.html

The closest sessions you can look for are:

Session 2: August 31, 2015 (9am - 2pm) BWC 243
Session 3: September 30, 2015 (4pm - 9pm) BWC 245

I'm a writer and currently working for an online writing firm here. If you need any kind of help or suggestion with regard to your writing projects, please feel free to ask me and I can help you at free of cost.

Regards,
KevinDement
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll