ERC European Resuscitation Council Contact - FAQ     
Home  | News & Events  | Publications  | Resources  | Forum  | Shop  | Partners  | About ERC      

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> National AED Guidelines / Legislation
Oasis99ca
  Posted: Sep 28 2009, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Group:
Guest Member

Member No.: 228099

Dear All,

I am new to the forum and i wanted to post a question i have about AED use throughout Europe.

I am working on developing some AED guidelines for the company that i work for that are applicable in various nations throughout Europe. The issue that i currently have is that there is no one set of guidelines / legislation in Europe, is this correct?

I have been doing a lot of research to come up with a comprehensive guideline covering training (train to competence and not merely limited on time), amount of devices per site (covering the entire area of the site, both inside and out), response time (call to shock time of between 2-4 mins (max 5) , etc... However i was wondering if anyone could point me in a direction where i could find some individual national guidelines or legislation? i have a list now but it is severely out of date (2004).

As mentioned, the document i am working on will have to cover many nations throughout Europe, so I want to ensure that i gather as much relevant data as possible.

Thanks very much in advance to everyone who takes the time to read and respond!! Your help is greatly appreciated smile.gif

Cheers
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll