On 6 October, the ERC Board has elected new Science and Education
Committee (SEC) co-chairs. The next step is the appointment of SEC
Currently we are launching a call for members of the five Science and Education Committees:
- Basic Life Support (SEC-BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (SEC-ALS)
- Paediatric Life Support (SEC-PLS)
- Neonatal Life Support (SEC-NLS)
- Instructor Educator Support (SEC-IES)
The remits and membership for each of these 5 committees can be found here.
The term of these positions is 2 years and can be extended for another 2 years, after which an open procedure/call is launched again.
Committee members must be ERC Full Members for at least one year and shall submit the following documents with their application:
1. Motivation letter (max. 500 words), including how much time you will be able to give
2. Short CV
3. Conflict of Interest form (if not submitted in the past 6 months or if this requires an update)
4. Recent picture of yourself
Please indicate for which SEC you are applying.
The ERC is committed to enhancing diversity and particularly welcomes
applications from groups currently underrepresented in the organisation.
This will help reducing gender, professional and geographic
inequalities in the composition of the decision-making structures of the
ERC. If you know individuals who would qualify for these committees, please
forward this information and invite them to apply. Be aware though that
ERC Full Membership is a prerequisite to apply.
The deadline for applications is 15 November 2021 (23:59 Brussels Time). Please send your application to [email protected]
After this deadline, the SEC co-chairs will make a proposal of
composition, based on committee needs and different profiles. The final
decision and appointment by the ERC Board will be made on 09 December