12 May, 2021
19.00h – 20.30h CEST
The purpose of this Webinar is to provide for the ERC community different approaches, methods, tools, strategies to teach children CPR. We want to show the variety that exists within the ERC community and how rich and different children education on CPR within Europe is. It is not about unification and the “one way”.
Info speakers webinar 17 June
- The children’s view on “Kids-Save-Lives” Jan Breckwoldt (Zürich, Switzerland)
- The “Endless Book” and the “Rescube”: new didactic material to teach children BLS Cristian Abelairas Gómez and Cristina Varela Casal (Vigo, Spain)
- PULS: Teaching 30.000 school children every year, the Viennese Way David Weidenauer (Vienna, Austria)
- Modular teacher training course of the German Resuscitation Council for resuscitation lessons in schools Gernot Rücker (Rostock, Germany)
- The AED Training Box for widespread AED training in schools Clint Jean Louis (Pamplona, Spain)
- How to teach children with Virtual Reality (VR) Federico Semeraro (Bologna, Italy)
- Review of Commercial Available Mobile Applications Designed to Teach Children Basic Life Support Nino Fijačko (Maribor, Slovenia)
- Building a sustainable model for CPR training in the community Jason Carlyon (Yorkshire, UK)
Watch the livestream for free on Youtube! Join us on 12 May from 19.00h – 20.30h CEST.