On 16 and 17 June 2022, we are organising our very first hybrid conference in Antwerp, Belgium. Submit your abstract now, share your research on resuscitation and join the ERC family.
DEADLINE: 24 February 2022
How to submit
Abstracts will be accepted only if they meet the following requirements:
- Written in English
- Submitted online before 24 February 2022
- The title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the study.
- Maximum 300 words, including references.
- Abbreviations are allowed but must be clearly defined.
- The number of references is limited to five.
- Abstracts can contain illustrations and/or graphs.
- Abstracts must be organised as follows:
- purpose of the study;
- materials and methods;
- results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions;
Which abstracts can be submitted?
- An abstract can be submitted before a paper is submitted.
- An abstract can be submitted after a paper is submitted.
- If an abstract is accepted and, in the meantime, the submitted paper is accepted but not published, you can still submit your abstract.
- If an abstract is accepted and, in the meantime, the submitted paper
is accepted and published, you must notify the ERC office and withdraw
Your abstract will be peer reviewed and results will be communicated by 21 March 2022. The
best abstracts will be selected for an oral presentation. If you wish
to do a poster presentation only, please indicate this during your submission.
will only be accepted and published if the presenter of the abstract
has registered for the congress. More info about registration will be